Episcopal church warning

I do NOT recommend going to church tonight for Christmas Eve. Sorry for the delay EST and PST time zone (Among others). Between the fragrant chemicals that are especially festive on adults. And incense throughout the parish. It’s a MCS, mold sensitive, and sensory hell. People with mold sensitivity can react extremely poorly to chemicals, weather, and even clothing without mold on or in it. And no one to my knowledge likes the incense smell. But, it’s especially bad for people with these issues.

Instead go during the day on Christmas. It will be a far better service too.

I’m going to be effected buy my exposures from tonight and tomorrow at least for the next week. Ugg! Society. When will they obey for improved health?

via PressSync