On my update page on November first of this month I shared 1 of the stores that had/have great sales going on now that I’m a fan of. Since this blog caters to SPD and MCS reader’s I will say this. That store if you have MCS may not be a store environment you can handle. Especially while there incredible sales are on and if it’s a popular shopping time and day. Not only due to possible overwhelm. But, also for it’s scents/fragrances in the air. However, compared to a perfume/makeup/cologne store. It’s a very low scent/fragrant/ chemically filled environment. It didn’t bother me much if at all. And I went to a store in a very popular part of Manhattan in NYC. But, I’m the sensory solutions expert. So, I tolerate more then some. But, notice EVERYTHING. If you have MCS and wear a mask however you’ll be likely fine. And your purchased merchandise will only leave slightly fragranced. Most NT’s won’t notice what I’m talking about.
You can always shop through their app or website! And once you wash the clothing properly before wearing it (Which is a smart idea regardless of if it has fragrance in it or not) . The chemicals and smell will go away. The clothes sold through this manufacturer were created with chemicals (Like most clothing). If this is a problem for you. you already know who you are.
Now, wear are my Thank you’s!? Leave them in the comments section below!
PS. – The sales are happening through at least the New Year as well! So go now, before you miss out on a potential steal!
2. I earn nothing but, your respect and trust for this recommendation.
1. I’m working on a book that’s topic is Sensory Solutions. The book will have some of the blog info. plus, much more! You’ll be the first to hear about when it’s published and the general free details I’ll share with you about it. I’m very excited for that to complete.
2. If you have a writing, or an editing background, and am farmiliar enough with SPD topics and are willing to assist me with it as an editor. You”ll be able to contact me directly, and privately. And I’ll consider your service.
3. I attend conferences, webcasts, and summits regularly. Some live, some aren’t. I mean ones not in person that I need to travel too. Most are recorded and saved to listen to later if there live. Most are free, but only for a limited time. I’ll hook you up to join me. I will no longer be sharing the links to these via Facebook support groups, or other ASD or disability groups that are online. These blogs/ websites are partly created to make sharing things like this much less time consuming.
4. Sometimes, I find some great info, article, or group that is sensory related. Sometimes I may share it on this blog. I ALWAYS will share it with my subscribers.
5. You’ll be part of a community with atleast some of the same issues as you or your loved one.
6. You’ll learn more about me!
7. You’ll hear about any in person conferences that I attend that have speakers or workshops on Sensory Topics. And what I thought about them after words. I live right outside of NYC in NJ so there are several. I don’t attend them all.
8. You can contact me, and possibly help me mold, or perfect, the newsletter content, blog, or my upcoming book!
9. More will defiantly come out in my e-mails as situations and things come up.